DO NOT STOP WATER WHILE FILLING. AFTER POOL IS FULL ADD WATER TO THE SPA BY PLACING HOSE ON THE BOTTOM. USE WATER NOT CONNECTED TO A WATER SOFTENER.
Call office when pool and spa are full. Turn on equipment. Clean up - sequestering agent will be added at plaster or after pool and spa are full. We will stop by and brush or vacuum pool. If acid is required we will add some at this time. Also making sure area around contracted work is cleaned and finished. This will be scheduled 1-3 days after pool and spa have filled. If someone is home at time of cleanup we will give basic instructions on equipment. Otherwise manuels will be emailed or left behind.
1. Test water - add muriatic acid (only) -test water.
2. Brush pool every 5 hours and repeat step 1 until ph is balanced. (3 times per day)
3. No pets or people should be in the pool until full and water is balanced.
4. Run equipment continuos for 72 hours or longer until finished preforming start up.
5. Once ph is balanced and calcium dust is gone. Test water - begin adding liquid chlorine.
6. Once pool is clean and water is balanced you may swim, heat and enjoy your pool.
7. Return to regular maintenance. (add suction cleaner pool vacuum)
PREDILUTE ACID IN 5 GALLON BUCKET OF WATER.NEVER ADD WATER TO THE ACID, ALWAYS POUR ACID INTO THE WATER.
NOTE: NO SALT FOR 30 DAYS AFTER PLASTER.
ATTENTION: ALL COLORED POOLS INCLUDING CA QUARTZ POOLS SHOW STAINING MORE THAN WHITE POOLS. STAINS CAN OCCUR AS FILLING AND THROUGHOUT THE LIFE OF THE POOL. BLOTCHINESS, STREAKING AND WHITE BRUSH MARKS ARE COMMON IN ALL COLORED POOLS INCLUDING CA QUARTZ POOLS.
REMEDY: AN ACID START UP CAN REMOVE 80 TO 90 PERCENT OF ALL STAINS. THIS SERVICE IS AN ADDITIONAL FEE.
Turning lights on while pool is empty will damage the bulbs.